Favorites Friday: Christmas Gifts for Her!
This holiday season has me so inspired for gift-gifting. Which is actually pretty unfortunate because I have very few girls to shop for. Luckily I have all of you fabulous ladies (and men?) to share my gift picks with so all these great ideas don’t go to waste! I’m sharing gifts that are either already favorites of mine, on my own wishlist, or that I’d want to give. I hope you find some inspiration here, I think there’s something on this list for everyone (probably more than one, if we’re being honest).
Christmas Gifts For Her:
1. Halogen Windowpane Wool & Cashmere Scarf: Simple and classy. Also available in black. Another option here.
2. The Year of Cozy Book: 125 recipes, crafts, and other homemade adventures from blogger Adrianna Adarme. I own this book and love it! Also check out her awesome coloring cookbook which would also make a cute gift.
3. J. Crew Chateau Parka: A bit of a splurge but it’s the most lovely parka! I have the red on my wishlist this year. I also own the Grey Vail Parka from J. Crew Factory which is less expensive but just as beautiful and warm.
4. Barefoot Dreams Mermaid Tail Throw: Isn’t this the greatest gift ever? As someone who’s pretty confident I was a mermaid in the past life but came back chronically frozen in this life, it’s perfect. Amiright? Also available in blue.
5. Ok Originals Mug: Cute inexpensive gift for the coffee lover. I also love this one.
6. Happy Plugs In-Ear Headphones: Finally! Stylish headphones. This is a no-brainer gift.
7. BaubleBar ‘NyNette’ Tassel Earrings: Very festive and stylish. Perfect for NYE. Available in many colors.
8. Olivia Burton Enchanted Garden Watch: I sooo want this watch for myself. A pretty watch for the girly girl.
9. Trouve Off-Shoulder Tunic: Comfy and gorgeous sweater. Also available in black. I have this similar style and wear it as often as I can.
10. Patagonia ‘Re-Tool’ Fleece Pullover: The softest ever – this is another wishlist item of mine. Great for the outdoorsy girl and withstands super cold temps. Available in 17 colors!
11. Stitch Fix Gift Card: If your girl already subscribes to Stitch Fix a gift card is a must! If she doesn’t, read about the service here – she’ll love you for it!
12. Kendra Scott Elton Cuff Bracelet: a beautiful bracelet AND you won’t have to worry about fit.
What are your gift favorites this year?
Thanks for stopping by!