Easy & Fresh Summer Peach Sangria
Here’s my SUPER easy Peach Sangria recipe just in time for another beautiful weekend! Summer is my favorite season for so many reasons but mostly because of the warm sunny days and impromptu outdoor get-togethers. It’s also prime season for my favorite beverage, fresh Peach Sangria. Although I enjoy variations of this delicious drink all throughout the year, I love that I can quickly whip up my own version right now with fresh fruits and serve it to friends and family when they stop by. I won’t pretend that I haven’t made up a pitcher of this stuff just for myself too, it’s that good!
Easy & Fresh Peach Sangria
- Sweet White Wine (I prefer Moscato for this)
- Peach Schnapps
- Sprite (or Sierra Mist)
- Fresh peaches, raspberries, and blueberries
1. Rinse fruit. Cut peaches into slices, I leave the skin on.
2. Choose a pitcher and add some ice to the bottom. Add fruit. I used 2 peaches and a handful of raspberries and blueberries.
3. Now its time for mixing. This depends on your preference – but here’s what I love and suggest:
1L Moscato (a smaller bottle)
1/2-2/3c. Peach Schnapps, depending on your taste
Serve immediately and enjoy! It’ll last 1-2 days if kept refrigerated but the soda will flatten and alter the taste a bit (I still drink it anyway, because, well, it’s Sangria and none of this deliciousness gets wasted!).
Easy right? And I promise it’ll be a hit. What is your favorite summertime beverage? I’d love to hear about drink suggestions!
Thanks for stopping by!