Mother’s Day is quickly approaching (May 8, if, you know, you didn’t have that marked on your calendar…) and I’ve rounded up some great gift ideas for the best woman in your life. I lost my own Mom when I was young but that doesn’t make this holiday any less special to me. Over the years I’ve had many surrogate Moms who’ve treated me like I was one of their own, especially my mother-in-law. Needless to say, the holiday is a sad one for me but I love to spoil the special women that I do have in my life. I think this list has some great options, lets get started!
1. A new purse is a great way to splurge and gift your Mom something really lovely that she’ll adore. This Michael Kors messenger bag comes in several gorgeous colors but I’m loving the mint for this season. A Dooney & Bourke satchel is another amazing option, comes in many colors. And my favorite is this reasonably priced Calvin Klein reversible tote with pouch that also has many color options.
2. If your Mom is an avid coffee or tea drinker, or just loves beautiful things, I recommend choosing a piece from the Royal Albert Collection designed by Miranda Kerr. Just one mug would make a gorgeous gift but I’m loving everything!
3. Jewelry is always a great option! For this holiday, I like to go with classic pieces that can be worn with almost anything. This year a no-fail option is this super versatile Kendra Scott necklace. It is available in so many colors and stones but I love ivory pearl!
4. Trinket trays are great gifts because they are so useful! I have several: near the kitchen sink, bathrooms, and in my closet. If your mom hasn’t yet discovered the value in these, this is the perfect time to give her something both purposeful and sentimental, like this one.
5. Instead of sending Mom flowers, invest some time into picking out a great vase because ultimately that will be what she’s left with. I adore this printed bud vase and think it’s a perfect option for Mother’s day. Drop in some fresh cut flowers and she’ll love it!
6. Spiralizers! This is the coolest new kitchen gadget because there’s a million different ways to use it and incorporate healthy cooking into recipes. If your mom already has a Kitchenaid mixer, there’s a spiralizing attachment available for it. If not, no biggie because this separate unit is great too.
7. Candles are a no-fail gift but I love that this one has some added pizazz and almost seems made for mom!
8. Let me tell you why hammocks make the perfect gift: because hammock. Do I really need to say more? This is a great option for a true hammock if your Mom already has the perfect spot. If not, no worries, this stand-alone option works perfectly too. She’ll love it!
9. Whether for an upcoming beach trip, or picnics and summer holidays, a straw tote is a great item to have on hand. If your mom doesn’t yet have one, there are so many great options out this season! I own this one from Target with the bright tassel poms but I’m also obsessed with this classic one for mom. Here’s a super affordable option for a Mom who loves a little color.
10. The fitbit is the perfect gift for any mom who is into health and fitness but ordinarily wouldn’t consider splurging on herself in this way. The look of these continue to get more versatile and stylish, which is especially noticeable in this fitbit alta.
11. If your Mom loves gardening consider updating her tools. Lets get real here, she’s probably been using the same shears for years. This is a great all-in-one kit she’ll love and want to use right after opening!
What do you guys think? What are you getting Mom this year?
Thanks for stopping by!