Parmesan Crusted Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Garlic Asparagus
In case you haven’t noticed, steak and asparagus seems to be a staple for me. I love trying to create new ways to enhance the flavor of a good steak, and this one is definitely a winner! What makes this steak stand out is the creamy, cheesy baked-on topping, you’ll want to give this one a try!
Parmesan Crusted Tenderloin Steak with Garlic Asparagus
– 4 Beef Tenderloin Steaks
– 1 c. Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
– 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
– Asparagus spears
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat boiler. Heat 1/2 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Salt and pepper the steak. When pan is warm, sear steak, cooking about 3-4 minutes on each side and then turn heat down to medium.
2. Meanwhile, heat alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow sauce to begin bubbling, stirring frequently. Steam the asparagus during this time as well.
3. Place the steak on a baking pan, add 2 tbsp sauce to the top, and sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese. Place in the broiler for about 3-5 minutes, or until the topping begins to brown.
4. While steak is in broiler, add 1/2 tbsp oil and garlic to steak pan. Allow to cook until fragrant, about 20-30 seconds, and then add asparagus. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately with the steak.
Nutrition: 1 9oz. steak with topping and 1 serving of asparagus