I know, I know, it’s now fall, I did hear about that. But, it’s 80 degrees out and my garden is still producing some zucchinis so I’ve been trying to find quick easy ways to use up the remnants before it’s too late. This recipe was so easy and delicious it was worth sharing. Try it, you’ll be glad you did. It’s not too shabby in the nutrition department either 😉
Grilled Marinated Summer Veggies with Sausage
– 4 Sweet Italian Sausage Links, chopped into chunks
– 1 large zucchini (or squash), cut into 1/4 inch slices
– 1 Yellow and 1 Red pepper, chopped
– 8 oz. package of mushrooms, sliced
– 1 bottle Salamida State Fair Spiedie Sauce
1. Prepare veggies and cut meat:
2. Place veggies and meat in a gallon ziploc and pour entire bottle of marinade. Allow to marinate for 30 mins to 1 hour.
3. Place foil on grill (poke a few holes to allow marinade to drain), heat, and grill until done.
4. Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Nutrition: 1 serving (about 1 sausage link and 1/4 veggies)
So easy and simple, right?
Thanks for stopping by!